Determining if one has been wrongfully terminated from their employment involves a relatively complex process of analyzing all facts and circumstances surrounding the termination in light of numerous federal and state employment laws and regulations and deciding whether any legal rights or protections have been infringed.
At AbsolutLAW, our team of highly experienced employment law attorneys are dedicated to assisting individuals in evaluating the validity of their employment law cases in Texas. We understand the importance of providing personalized legal guidance to ensure our clients' rights are protected. Here are some common indicators that may suggest an illegal termination:
- In Depth Knowledge of Employment Laws: Our law firm prides itself on staying up-to-date with federal and Texas employment laws. Our attorneys are well-versed in employment caselaw as well as key statutes such as the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Americans In with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), and the Texas Labor Code. This comprehensive understanding allows us to identify potential violations and craft effective legal strategies.
- Thorough Evaluation of Violations: Our attorneys conduct a meticulous evaluation of your employment situation to identify potential violations. Whether it involves wrongful termination, workplace discrimination, harassment, wage and hour disputes, failure to provide reasonable accommodations, or retaliation, we assess the facts and circumstances to determine the strength of your case.
- Compelling Evidence Collection: We assist our clients in gathering compelling evidence to support their claims. Our team will guide you in identifying and collecting relevant documentation, including employment contracts, emails, pay stubs, performance evaluations, policies, and any other evidence that strengthens your case. This evidence is crucial in establishing the facts and supporting your allegations.
- Personalized Consultations: Our attorneys offer personalized consultations to discuss your case in detail. During the consultation, we encourage you to provide us with all relevant information and documentation. Our attorneys will carefully review your case, analyze the evidence, and provide professional advice tailored to your specific circumstance
- Comprehensive Legal Representation: Should your case have merit, we will provide comprehensive legal representation throughout the entire process. This may involve filing a complaint with administrative agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) or the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC), or initiating a lawsuit in state or federal court. Our experienced attorneys will guide you through the legal complexities, advocate for your rights, and seek the best possible outcome.
- Time Sensitivity: We understand the importance of adhering to statutory deadlines. Our attorneys will ensure that all necessary filings are made within the applicable statute of limitations. Prompt action is vital to protect your legal rights and maximize the potential for a successful resolution.
While the information provided here is general in nature, we strongly advise seeking a consultation with our attorneys for a thorough analysis of your specific circumstances.
At AbsolutLAW, we are committed to providing exceptional legal representation to individuals with employment law concerns in Texas. Our attorneys are dedicated to fighting for justice and fair treatment in the workplace. Contact our firm to schedule a consultation and let us assess the validity of your employment law case. At AbsolutLAW, we solve problems involving employment law, and your case is always our cause.